Pacific Rim: Uprising编辑
By 2035, Amara begins building her own 機甲獵人 she later names Scrapper, a Jaeger that can be piloted without the assistance of second pilot. She meets 傑克·潘達考斯特, a black market dealer, during her search for Jaeger parts, and both are later arrested for their crimes.
In order to be pardoned for their criminal acts, they have the choice of joining the Pan Pacific Defense Corps. to train to become pilots, or go to prison.
Amara is a Template:Wiki with the ability exploit computer systems within Jaegers from studying Jaeger Tech. In addition to her hacking skills, she taught herself how to build Jaegers using spare parts left behind by the original Jaegers destroyed during the Kaiju War.
- According to Cailee Spaeny, Amara's family was killed during the "first Kaiju attack". However, Amara is fifteen during the events of Uprising in 2035, and was not born until 2020, seven years after K-DAY.
- Amara replaces 森真子 (the original lead female character of 環太平洋) as the female lead in Pacific Rim: Uprising.
- ↑ According to Cailee Spaeny, Amara's family is killed ten years before the events of Uprising.
- ↑ 引用错误：无效
- ↑ Newcomer Cailee Spaeny Lands Female Lead in ‘Pacific Rim 2’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 File:Pacific Rim Uprising - Official Trailer (HD)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 File:New Jaeger Scrapper Will RULE 'Pacific Rim'
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Pacific Rim Uprising photos offer first look at John Boyega preparing to stomp monsters